2.19.2012

I Gotta Move it, Move it

Isn’t it amazing what a full week of exercise can do for a woman? Don’t I look AWESOME? (Clearly not me…not YET anyway).

I’m two pounds down and let’s all say it together: EXERCISE.

It’s honestly the key to my success. It’s just how my body works. If I put my focus on exercise and moving my body, the good food choices seem to come easier; and if I eat a little too much or eat something not quite on the plan, I’m still ok…my body simply responds to workouts. She loves them!

It's funny how my mind tries to convince me that I don't love them. Nearly every time I'm finished working out I feel healthier and more alive. I wonder why I fight the workout so often? Seems silly if I know I'm going to feel GREAT afterwards.

Dance. Run. Take the stairs. Walk the block. Zumba. Cycle.

I know that the body I want will only come with my dedication to exercise. I gotta move it, move it.





1 comment:

  1. Good job on the 2 pound loss!! You go!! Keep up that exercise!!

    ReplyDelete